1080p HD Camera for Courtroom Capture
JAVS 1080p HD camera offers higher resolutions and advanced frame rates while retaining a compact house for discrete use during operation. The JC-HD23 is a full HD (3G-SDI) Broadcast point of view camera delivering 2.5 megapixels of clear, crisp video at 720p and 1080p resolutions.
When paired with the appropriate lens, the JC-23HD can utilize existing mounting hardware to deliver 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio video to digital recorders and LED monitors without the need to stretch the video to fit the screen.
The JC-23HD offers automatic and manual controls for color temperature, wide dynamic range (WDR) backlight compensation, and highlight compensation to provide pristine video quality in the most demanding lighting situations.
For wider composition shots, JAVS recommends the JAV-VS-M2812-2 varifocal lens and for closer focal lengths, the JAV-VS-M550-4.
- Compact design
- Auto Tracking & Auto-White Balance
- Automatic and manual controls for color temperature
- High image quality with a small footprint
- Full-HD (3G-SDI) Broadcast point of view camera delivering 2.0-megapixel CMOS sensor of clear, crisp video at 720p and 1080p resolutions.
- The JC-23HD Digital Camera was specifically designed to work with the Centro HDX
- Highlight compensation to provide pristine video quality in the most demanding lighting conditions